Monday, January 20, 2014

GBACG Raffle Score

On Saturday, Ken and I went to the Greater Bay Area Costumers Guild open house. As well as being the yearly guild meeting, there was a really fun Fashion Show and a raffle. Here are some great picture photos from Georgia McKenzie Photo's from GBACG. I scored big time, thanks in no small part to Ken using his raffle win to scoring me this beauty...
11 yards of orange and blue plaid silk..What?!?
I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but it may end up looking something like this
There was another bolt, but that was scored by the lovely Melissa. This could have resulted in fisticuffs, but since she's obviously a pretty awesome person with great taste, we may become great friends instead.

Here are some of the other tasty treats I won.
Now I can make something to wear over my Dickens gown

I love the Romantic Era!
I can use this to make some kind of awesome period hairpiece
I think this was originally a sheet, and it's definitely a polyester blend, but I think some kind of groovy 60's thing needs to happen here

No comments:

Post a Comment