Thursday, June 12, 2014

Throwback Thursday Stylishness

I wish this photo weren't quite so blurry. I'm posting it for several reasons. Mostly because I loved these bias cut skirts and halter tops my Mom used to wear and I would love to make some for myself to wear now. My babysitter (blonde on the left) is wearing one of my Mom's outfits, My Mom in the maroon halter jumpsuit and me thinking I look really hot in my Mom's halter and skirt,  and kind of succeeding except that A) I am 12 and B) my boobs were not going to arrive for another year. But I am trying. Man I am so dark. I spent that summer doing "we must, we must, we must improve our bust" I seem to be wearing some kind of upper arm wrap bracelet. Man my Mom was stylie.
"Be careful what you wish for" say my current Double D's
I also love my brother's fab denim leisure suit and my sisters little sundress. I give this a family win.


No comments:

Post a Comment