Tuesday, July 29, 2014

CoCo-A-GoGo

Only two more sleeps til Costume College! Well, only one more sleep til I check in at the Marriott. I'm so glad we are checking in a day early. I'll be doing some last minute sewing. I know I won't be alone. I'm holding off on purpose on some of the trimming for my plaid bodice, because there will be vendors at the hotel and I might want to incorporate some of the trims on offer. Because I was originally going to take a tour on Friday, I have a large span of time to do with what I want. If I'm feeling confident that my work is done, I'll drop in on some classes. If I'm freaking out, I can use the "panic room" on Friday night and maybe get some help.

Turns out I don't have to come up with a costume for the pool party, because our 1970's birthday party meetup is the same time. I'll be rocking a Penny Lane in Almost Famous kind of aesthetic.Well maybe a Penny Lane meets Rhoda aesthetic. We'll see.
That's Kate Hudson, not me, you know in case you were confused.
Yesterday was a day of madness. Nothing was safe from my scissors and thread. All is fair in last minute costuming frenzy. I was eying the cat, but she was having none of it.
Like this, only with scissors
Stand by for Costume College photos! You may have to stand waaay by.

No comments:

Post a Comment